We produce thermoplastic components in our injection molding machines with a lock force from 50mt to 1300mt. All machines are equipped with robotized automation cells for component handling and assembly. The components are typically used as surface class A interior or exterior components for heavy trucks or passenger cars.
Interior plastic components for heavy trucks
The typical raw materials being used in our daily production are:
- Glass fiber reinforced polyamide (PA)
- High temperature materials eg. polyphenylene sulfide (PPS)
- Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE)
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
- Thermoplastics with flame retardants
- Misc. engineering plastics eg. Polypropylene (PP), Polyoxymethylene (POM), Polyamide (PA) etc.
Component quality and appearance is guided by component specific control plans and instructions for the operators. We use many different tools and equipment to control quality:
- Lighting cabinet to ensure correct light conditions at visual controls
- Colorimeter to ensure correct color of components
- Glossmeter to ensure correct gloss of components
- SPC (Statistical Process Control) software and database used in production for gathering measuring data of components